Friday, July 6, 2012

Never Too Late To Write

This post is actually something I wrote a couple of months ago, but didn't get the chance to actually publish it.


So much time has gone by. I have found every excuse under the sun not to write:

It started with I got busy.

Moved to I need to sleep while Austin is because I'm tired, so I don't write.

Then, Liam is home on break and I need/want to spend time with him. And Josh is on vacation because of holidays and I need/want to spend time with him.

On to, does it even matter if I write?

And so on to the point that it was easier to come up with a reason not to write then it was to write. It was harder for me to come up with a reason to write.

Until I picked up my notebook yesterday and started thinking about and writing my book again. The love for writing instantly came back and now it's all I can think about.

So now I am just writing to write because the urge is there and my mind can't be quieted.

No comments: