Friday, July 6, 2012

Half

Then came this post that I, again, wrote a couple of months ago, but didn't publish.



.5

50%

One half

There are so many things that these can stand for.

The two significant things this stands for with me right now are half way to one year and half way to being a teenager.

I can't believe that 7 1/2 months have gone by already and my baby is half way to being one! He is rolling everywhere, sitting up like a champ, making all sorts of new noises, saying mama and dada, laughing at his brother, smiling at our dog, eating solid foods like a big boy and growing so fast!

He loves green beans and squash! I have been processing my own food - so fun! Those two have been the overall hit with him.

Austin and I have fallen into a pretty nice routine that seems to work for all of us.

Liam will be 7 in less than a month - he's already half way to a teenager - ah! How did that much time go by? It seems like just yesterday he was Austin's age and just beginning to learn things. Now he is over half done with first grade, almost 7 and crazy smart!

I can't blink - before I know it they will be half way to 30, half done with college, half way to their wedding and kids of their own....

No comments: